By setting up a subscription, you can automatically receive an email with an Analytics report attached. The report will contain updated data presented in a way defined in the Excel template.
To associate a subscription with a report, select the report and press the "EDIT" button.
Click “NEXT” until reaching the third page called “Finalize”.
Click on “+” to set up a subscription. A new screen will open.
The following is to be typed in:
- The start date for when the report should be sent for the first time.
- The frequency of sending the report.
- Which INEXTIA users should receive the report.
- It is also possible to send the report to non-users of INEXTIA. In that case, type in the e-mail address. If there are more recipients, separate them with a ; .
- End setting up the subscription by clicking on “OK”.
In the example above, a subscription is set up for the user Michael Leyton, who will receive a report the first day of each month.
The subscription is now shown in the report.
End the subscription process by clicking on “SAVE”.
The report will now be automatically sent to the user every month.
It is possible to create different subscriptions for the same report.
This means, for example, that some users can get report once a month where other users will get it once a week.