When the item is created and it has been specified where the item is placed, it is possible to register how many or how much of the item is currently in stock. This is done by adjusting the stock.
The stock can be adjusted from the item screen by clicking on the symbol marked on the screenshot above.
Clicking on the symbol will open the following screen:
- Choose to write up or write down stock.
- Choose the amount that should be added or deducted from the stock.
- When writing up the stock, fill in the unit price
- Click on “ADJUST STOCK” to save.
The stock is also affected when an item is attached to a job history, meaning when then maintenance is carried out. In that case, items will be deducted from the stock.
Show warehouse history
It is possible to follow the stock movement on the item from the item screen by clicking on “SHOW WAREHOUSE HISTORY”.
This will open the following screen:
The example above shows the following:
- The item is registered on the date of 22/07/2020.
- The stock is written up by 5 on the date of 27/07/2020.
- When carrying out Job No. 91 on the date of 28/07/2020, one item is used and the stock is now 4.
Article is closed for comments.